Friday, March 16, 2012

Updating

Hi Friends!  


Just a quick update...

I am still loving WW.  I am still losing weight.  As a matter of fact I have lost 20.8 pounds in just 10 weeks!  I am very happy with my progress and I hope to continue it.  I just finished a 5k with some friends in under 45 minutes.  I know that time is crazy high, but I ran some, I walked some, and I finished.  I am proud of that.

Since I started WW, I have been blogging in two places.  Over here with the lovely Ber and then over at my own blog.  Lately, I have been having trouble keeping up with one blog let alone both blogs.  The boys are moving more, I am trying to move more, and life seems to be in full swing again over at the Davis household.

I am going to keep blogging.  I really enjoy it and it is a nice release after a long day of babies and hubby.   However, I have decided that it will be best for me to work on the blog over at Cupcakes To Cardio.  Amber and I started this journey together and we'll continue to grow and work together, I am sure of that.  Time is precious and we all are trying to figure out how to divide it up so that we are happy, healthy, and stress free (well, stress less).  

Thank you all for your support and kind words.  If you want to continue to read about my journey, please feel free to follow me.   Ber will be making guest posts for sure!

Much love ~ Coley Loree 

No comments: