The challenge is six weeks long (11/22-1/2). Each week begins on Monday and ends on Sunday.
Each participant will contribute a prize. Make it something fun or creative, or make it a gift card. Rule of thumb: it should be something that you would be excited to win!
At the end of the six weeks, each participant will get a prize. The person with the highest score will get to pick their prize first. Then we will go down the line - everyone is a winner!
There are a possible of 8 points per day/56 per week. You get (1) point for each wellness goal accomplished.
The wellness goals are:
1. Drink at least 48 oz of water per day.
2. Complete a minimun of 30 minutes of exercise a day.
3. Eat a minimum of 2 veggies and 2 fruits a day.
4. Do not drink soda or alcohol.
5. Avoid added sugar (hint: avoid WHITE foods- rice, potatoes, flour, & sugar)
6. Avoid fast food and junk food.
7. Read something uplifting and fun for 15 minutes.
8. Write in a journal (or blog) - focus on positive thoughts.
It is that simple and should be lots of fun! I will post our standings on our blog too! Week 1 is complete. I am just waiting on everyone's points before posting!