Monday, November 29, 2010

Wii (not so) Fit! Plus...

I have a myriad of health issues - from a chronic condition to kidney stones - and it is not always easy to get to the gym.  My sweet husband purchased Wii Fit Plus for me, which is the update to Wii Fit.  It's a great tool to get off the sofa and get moving.  

My one however, though, is that the Wii Fit is so happy to let me know where I stand physically.  There's nothing like hearing a video game declare, "that's OBESE" when you do your daily check in.  Even better is getting to field the questions from my 8 and 4 year olds.  Oy.  


Here's what I know, though.  If I keep it up, I'll work my way down to Overweight and then, ideally, to normal.  No matter what, it's all one step at a time.  If I can keep these feet moving, there's nothing I can't reach!


...And my Wii Fit age today was 27.  So there, Wii Fit.  

No comments: