Friday, October 22, 2010

Okay, okay, I'll post mine, too.

So I haven't posted anything in a little while.  I had family in, and boy do I fall off the bandwagon when I have company.  Good grief.  I need to learn to eat right ALL the time, and not just when I'm by myself.  I know that seems silly, but it's true.

I weighed in this morning, and I'm at 215, which is a 2.5 lb loss since I started.  Truth be told, I had lost 3 lbs the first week, then gained a lb back while my sister was here.

I didn't want to post my before pictures, mostly because my abdomen is so distended I look like I'm pregnant.  It doesn't change when I put on loose, ill-fitting clothes, but it does draw attention away from it.

So here are my NOW pictures (I like that way of thinking, BTW, Cole).  Right now I am wearing a size 14 jean and an XL shirt.


No comments: