Friday, October 8, 2010

You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. ~ Margaret Thatcher

Oh, Mage. If you only knew!

Hello. My name is Nicole and I am addicted to losing and gaining weight....or at least you would think so!

Weight loss has been a (not so fun) hobby of mine for the last, I lost count how many, years. I have done it all people. ALL consisting of and IN particular order: Atkins, WW, South Beach, WW, Atkins, South Beach meets Atkins, WW, Dietician, Medifast, WW, Atkins, Calorie Counting, WW, Jenny Craig, and back to my old faithful, WW.

I have had great success on all of these wonderful plans. I have lost 30-40 pounds with these plans at different times and in different combinations, but I have never been able to keep it off. Why? Who knows? Frustrating? Of course it is! My fault? Totally!!!!! Ready for a change that is going to stick? YOU KNOW IT!!!!!!

This (blogging) is going to be my new way of keeping track of myself and hopefully a few readers will help me with it as well.

It is also going to help that I have a partner in crime, my Thelma to my Louise, my Jen to my Rachel, my fellow giggler: Amber, or as I lovingly refer to her, Ber. She is a beautiful person; inside and out. I don't care how corny that sounds, either! Good habits are contagious, so here's hoping we both catch something from one another! I know we can do it! * Love you, Ber! *

We will be riding the WW train this time around. Fingers crossed this is a non-stop ride!

Let's get to the numbers. No sense in putting it off....

I can have 30 points a day.

Starting Weight (10-1-10): 248.8
Week 1 Weight In (10-8-10): 244.1

Down 4.7. I'll take it! I wasn't as "together" as I would have liked to be, but a loss is a loss. I kept telling myself, "I'll just wait for Ber to start. No biggy." Bad Bad Bad, Cole! Obviously, I did better than I thought, so WOOO HOOO!

Goals for this week: * Elliptical 4x this week for 30 minutes.
* Eat all my points/do not go over.
* Try 1 new recipe and share it!





No comments: