Saturday, October 16, 2010

Today's a Blue Day

Well, I have been putting this off for a full day now. It is at this time I need to report that I am UP .4 pounds. I am not surprised by this in the least bit. I have not been as strict as I should be and I have been making poor choices.

Why can't I get my butt in gear? I know what I want, I just can't seem to stick with it.

I am an emotional eater. Always have been. The ups and downs of life are becoming more difficult. I seriously, just want to sit on the couch and eat Ben and Jerry's Everything But The.... every night before I go to bed. I know that isn't a good choice, but ahhhh. I am driving myself crazy.

I decided to get up at 7am and do my exercises now. Everyday! Whether I am going for a walk or doing my pilates. *Just realized I don't know where that DVD is. * I don't know what I am doing with the points. I want to follow my points and write it all down, but food just gets in the way...

Why do I continue to hold myself back? How do I move forward?

No comments: