Friday, February 10, 2012

Bzzzing about Dr. Oetker's Ristorante Pizza - easy dinner



I am a BzzAgent, and I get to try products from time to time to provide feedback from myself and my peers.  I recently joined the Dr. Oetker's Ristorante Pizza campaign.  Boy, am I glad I did!  We first tried the Pizza Mozzarella, which was bursting with flavor, and the cheese was delicious!  The boys have had the Pizza Speciale twice in the past week and a half.  It has pepperoni and ham, which makes them very happy.  Last night the hubby and I had the Pizza Spinaci, and oh.my.goodness!  It was SO yummy!

I am a spinach pizza fan anyway, so the amount of spinach piled on top of this pizza was fabulous.  It was very generous and tasted fresh.  A lot of times, inexpensive frozen pizzas taste like warmed up cardboard.  The crust has these layers - it's a thin crust, but is very flavorful.

The first thing I did when I joined the campaign was plug the nutrition information into the WW points calculator. For 1/3 of the pizza, it is about 7 or 8 points+ depending on the pizza.  The Spinaci is 7 points+.  I actually ate half the pizza for 11 points.

If you've tried these pizzas, I'd love to know what you think.  They may not be in your area, but if they are, they get my vote, and the votes of my kids and husband!  My older son is somewhat of a pizza expert in his own mind, and he is very opinionated in his pizza preferences.  He loves the Ristorante pizzas - and I love that they are affordable.

Check out that crust!

No comments: