Monday, February 20, 2012

~ Weigh In Day/ Week In Review ~

This week I tried a new exercise regimen.  I ordered Rockin' Body about 2 weeks ago and started it this past Monday.  I don't think I have sweat this much since high school basketball!  The nice thing about it is I was also enjoying myself.  Dancing while working out....AWESOME!  Shaun T is so fun to work out with.  I have heard some people don't enjoy him, but he makes me giggle!  He says a lot of things that I am usually thinking too.  


The workout package comes with a weekly calendar of sorts that tells you want to do and when.  I like that.  I like that it is telling me what workouts to do to burn the most fat. I was able to complete Monday and Tuesdays workout.  Wednesday I started the workout and had to stop 5 minutes in.  My back was killing me.  I ended up having to take a break that day and just go for a walk.  It seems I am not as in shape as I was in high school either, which is funny to even be saying/writing!  Thursday and Friday I did the workouts and Saturday I did my 5k route, which ended up being 5 miles because I programed my stupid Nike Active+ wrong.  Oops!  


I am thinking I am going to try as best I can to do the workouts, but also continue wogging. I did not see as big of a weight loss as I had hoped for this week.  I thought I was working harder than my previous week.  I know I was sweating a lot more.  I felt a lot more muscles that I had not been working too.


However, my weight loss was (only) 1.5 pounds this week.  I know.  I know.  I should smile and take it.  Weight Watchers recommends losing 1-2 pounds per week in order to keep the weight off.  It is great.  Truly.  But like I mentioned in the previous paragraph, I was exercising a lot harder than just wogging for 3 point some miles everyday. 


Well, anyway, I am going to add both into my week and see how that goes.  I really do like the DVDs and I can totally feel a difference in my midsection, which is where I need most of all my work to happen!  The most important thing is that I am still losing, still on plan, and still enjoying my new life!


Down 1.5 this week.   I have now lost 17.5 pounds on Weight Watchers.  Only 7.5 pounds until 25.  Closer every week!  




Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I have a secret little goal in my head of getting there before my Mom gets into town....March 17th.  It is just under a month at 4 weeks away.  Eekkkkkkk  There I go again, doing math!  I shouldn't have done that because now I realize that is going to be 2 pounds a week to get there!  Well, it is a goal.

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

I wish I had ordered Rockin' Body when it was $19.99!

1.5lbs is great. Don't forget you're gaining muscle and probably losing inches. A few weeks ago I lost no weight but 1/2 inch from my waist.

You're doing great!