Friday, January 20, 2012

Food Police No More


My Dear Sweet Supportive Hubby, 


I am writing this out of frustration, but I do love you to pieces and am thankful you support and indulge me in every weight loss effort I have attempted.  That being said....


I am over it.  I have enough going on in my own little world.  I work 24/7 as a mommy to 2 beautiful busy twin almost 5 month old boys.  I am working very hard at maintaining my sanity.  I am working even harder at getting myself healthier.  

I plan meals, calculate points, bite it and write, cook the meals, blog, FB with my weight loss support group (love you ladies), use the elliptical, attempt pilaties,   do stair climbs twice a day 10x.  I am trying.  I am working on believing in myself and taking control of this journey that I have ahead of me.  76.9 pounds left in a journey that I am afraid I will never be able to finish.

So, please forgive me, but I can no longer be YOUR food police.  If you want to eat another serving of dinner, go for it.  If you want to eat dessert every night, fine. If you feel like snacking constantly, snack away!  I can't do it.  I don't even want to do it.   I am in charge of me.  My weight loss.  My goals.  My journey.  

I have to put myself first.  Well, second, because the boys will always be first!


Love you always, Wifey

No comments: