Thursday, January 5, 2012

My Old Friend...

Up nice and early thanks to a little man (Elijah) this morning. I have been up since 330am. No big deal! I did a little Amazon Kindle Book shopping, FBing, and WW Recipe hunting. Then I realized something around 5am; Why aren't I working out?

I never have time to do it during my day and the boys have days where they are on opposite schedules or I have too many chores to do. Why not take advantage of this time I seem to have on my hands!

So that is what I did. I got up from the computer and began the exploration for my dust covered pilaties dvd. I found what turned out to be just the case. Boo! I was feeling so motivated and I wasn't going to let this slow me down! I continued the hunt for said dvd where I finally found it hiding out in the Walk Away The Pounds dvd case. Little rascal trying to escape me!

There is good news and bad news. Good news, I worked out. I feel great and can't wait for the next session! Which brings me to the bad news; I only got through half of the work out. Blah! What a let down! I had to do most of the things in the modified way and then I could only get through half?!?!?! I did not impress myself at all!

I do plan on giving the rest of the dvd a go today during one of the nap times. Here's hoping!

Staying positive though. I did it. I was active today and it felt good!

No comments: