Sunday, January 29, 2012

~ Weigh In Day/ Weekly Review ~



Phew!  I can't believe today is finally here.  I made it through the week!  It was a roller coaster week and I am very glad to see it go away!  I am looking forward to starting a new week on a positive note!

I lost 2 more pounds!  I am also losing inches!  Another inch gone on my waist!  (Ummm just noticed almost all of my sentences are ending in !.  Well, I am excited!)  

My mom joked that I lost a pound for each day I truly wanted to cave and have a binge day.  I love how she looked at that and I am going to have to agree with her!  Who knows what that number would have been had I given into my emotions.  LOOK AT ME LEARNING!  

Overall, I think this might have been my most successful week so far on Weight Watchers.  I am not even referring to the numbers, believe it or not.  I fought through some pretty strong emotions and I came out on top of things.  I feel pretty good about that.

I was able to put myself in check.  I turned to exercise and healthful cooking to get me through those "I want to eat it all" moments.  Truth be told, the exercise made me feel so much better.  I am hoping I can continue to turn to it in my moments of stress and frustration.   


This coming week I plan on doing another 5k and possibly a second.  I have a great route and, as long as weather permits, tomorrow I plan on walking it with the boys.  I am actually excited about it!  Can you believe that?  I am excited about exercise!  


I am also going to make sure I take some time to read more this week.  I can easily get caught up in the latest reality show and of course FB.  I am excited because I earned my second reward on my rewards list: The Hunger Games Series!  I didn't even remember it until now!  WOOO HOOO!!!!  


Lastly, I would like to announce that I am retracting all statements and promises to stay off the evil machine.  I am a daily weigher.  I do not have the will power or even the interset to change that at this point in my life.  I enjoy checking on my weight daily and monitoring myself.  I am able to gauge how much more I should be working out or cutting out sodium or whatever else!  


So there you have it.  I have lost 11.1 pounds.  I have lost 7 inches overall.  I am learning to look forward to exercise.  I weigh daily.  I am me.  

1 comment:

Kim said...

awesome so much exciting news in this blog. Great weigh loss! I am a daily weigher too I cant help it sometimes I even weigh myself twice. I know bad right. Well have a great day and another great week. Good luck!