Friday, January 13, 2012

Thank You!

I just want to extend thanks to our friends and family that read our blog.  I'm going to go out on a limb and speak for Nicole here, too, but it really means a lot.  She and I have both gotten texts, messages, and comments from people who have read our story and are following our journey.  Some of you are on the same journey as we are, some are just supportive and extending love, and some are hoping and considering whether a journey like ours is what you could be doing.

All that said, please feel free to share our blog with others.  Nicole and I are human.  We are going to get frustrated.  We are going to make goals that we nearly reach - and hopefully even more that we conquer proudly.  On the good days and on the bad days, your support and accountability is exactly what we need.

On a personal note, I am really honored that my sister texted me this week and asked if she could share one of my blog entries with a group that she works with.  It makes me really happy to know that my words might help someone else, and that my struggles might spark inspiration and lead to something positive in someone else's life.

We love hearing from you and seeing your comments.  Thank you so very much for extending love and positive thoughts our way!

No comments: