Sunday, January 22, 2012

~ Weigh In Day/ Week In Review ~


Weigh In Day continues to be a joyful experience for me (thank goodness)!  I am proud to share that the scale keeps moving in the right direction!  

This week's biggest struggles were staying off the evil machine (aka the scale) and getting in my workouts.  I was not able to resist the temptation of daily weighing, but thanks to my friend Crystal, I have recommitted to not weighing daily and moved the scale to the basement!  Here's hoping I don't get motivated enough to go down stairs and weigh daily!  HAHA

The workouts were a little difficult to get in because the boys are running on opposite schedules and Ron has had duty twice this week.  I made sure to not let any of those things be an excuse though.  I was able to complete all but one of my "scheduled" workouts.  I don't think that is too bad.  Plus I shoveled my driveway and sidewalk.  That took about 60 minutes and, believe me, it was a work out!  

I am still feeling good about my choice to be on Weight Watchers.  I am very happy that I can eat what I want as long as it is in moderation.  I am even happier that the plan works!  Weight Watchers has always been my "go to" when I was never sure what fad diet I should be on.  I won't leave WW again.  I am in it.  I am in it to be a Lifetime Member.  I am in it to be a Success Story.  I am in it for me.  

So, it is with great pleasure that I announce this week I have lost 2 pounds.  I also took my measurements again and I am down 4 inches overall, 2 of which are from my waist!  

No comments: