Monday, January 2, 2012

Meal Targets

Yesterday I found myself a bit hungry throughout the day. I ate all my points, but I probably could have had a few more veggies and/or fruits to keep me going.

Today I decided to go back to the "Points Plus Getting Started" booklet. I recalled there being a page dedicated to breaking down points plus by meals. I was hoping it would set me up to feel more satisfied during my day. For the most part it did. I still need to get more fruits and veggies in though. That should be easier because tomorrow is grocery day and I'll have my hands on some Weight Watchers friendly foods.

My target points for the day are 39. Weight Watchers broke it down for me like this...
Breakfast 7 points
Lunch 10 points
Dinner 15 points
Snack 4 points
Snack 3 points

By 9pm I was totally tired, hungry, and stressed! The boys had me going all day today (Daddy has duty) and all night. I mean, I started writing this blog at 8pm and it is now 950pm! I ended up using some flex points on some crackers and 2 oreos. Yup. Total honesty! And you know what....I should have had 3 oreos because they are the same amount of points plus as 2! HAHA That's ok though! Bite it, Write it! And since I am really trying to make a go of all of this, I am going to disclose everything! So there ya have it. Officially Day 2 and I had to use some flex points. I feel ok with it though. This is me. I am a work in progress.

No comments: